1865 – Court-na-Farraige, Killiney, Co. Dublin
Formerly a private house called Court-na-Farraige, part of a group of fanciful, French chateau-inspired houses along the coastline. It was designed in 1865, probably by the architect T.N. Deane for William Exham, and is ornamented with an extravagant series of stone-capped gables, and a conical tower, all elaborately surrounded by a now-vanished, two-storey verandah. After being converted into a hotel, a second conical tower was added in the 1970s when the hotel was extended. The hotel was largely demolished in the eary 21st century and redeveloped as an apartment scheme.