1862 – House of Retreat, Inchicore, Dublin
Part of a larger intended scheme for the Oblate Fathers, the Retreat House was constructed in 1858-62. It was intended as one side of a quandrangle with a church as the fourth side. The church was constructed in the 1870’s to a design by G.C. Ashlin, but the remainder of the monastery was not.