Architecture of Longford
Hague & McNamara
T.F. McNamara (1867-1947)
1905 – Bishop’s Palace, Longford, Co. Longford
Architect: T.F. McNamara
St. Michael’s is the residence of the Bishop of the diocese of Ardagh and Clonmacnoise. Probably built to designs by T.F. McNamara (1867-1947), of Hague & McNamara. McNamara was the diocesan architect during the early-twentieth century and carried out a number of building projects in County Longford around the date of construction.