1902 – J. Nagle & Co., No.25 North Earl St., Dublin
All but the front of 1902 was destroyed in the Rising – the building with the large arch and oriel window above. A public house and wine and spirit merchants, the facade was described as a new addition to an older, presumedly Georgian building. McDonnell was hired to redesign the demolished site afterwards in 1917. The replacement building is still a public house.