1852 – St. Conleth’s Church, Newbridge, Co. Kildare
Designed in early Norman Gothic style, architect unknown for Rev. Timothy Kavanagh, PP. The foundation stone was laid 1847 by Rt. Rev. Dr Haley. The magnificent stained glass windows behind the high altar of SS Briget & Conleth were made by Meyer of Munich, was a gift of J. O’Donohue of Rosehard House. Altar by Kirwan, Bolton ST, Dublin. In 1894/5 the Church was enlarged with the addition of two transepts and a new Sanctuary area.