Architecture of France
1875 – Palais de Justice, Le Havre, Haute-Normandie, France
1880 – Railway Station, Le Havre, France
Architect: M.J. Lisch
The second railway station in Le Havre, built in 1880 to replace the original station of 1847. Replaced with a new station built in 1932 by Henri Pacon for the CF de l’Etat replacing the older building along with a new clock tower.