1908 – Former Post Office, Portrush, Co. Antrim

Architect: Robert Cochrane, Board of Public Works

0003

Former Post Office, constructed around 1908. Closed in the 1980s, it lay vacant for many years before being restored and converted to the public library. Designed by Robert Cochrane of the Board of Public Works.

Published August 9, 2013 | Last Updated June 22, 2024