J. Rawson Carroll
Leeson Street Dublin
1861 – Former Church of Ireland, James Street, Dublin
1868 – Magdalen Asylum Chapel, Leeson St., Dublin
Architect: Rawson Carroll
Later facade and tower added to earlier chapel for the Magdalen Asylum at the foot of Leeson Street.
The slate spire with cast-iron applied decoration was a local landmark until the site was cleared in the 1960s by Irish Sugar to build their headquarters to a design by Boyle Delaney.