Frank R. Lount
1961 – Winnipeg Clinic, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Architect: Frank R. Lount
The Jetsons come to Winnipeg! With its fabulous cantilevered balconies and stone and concrete walls, the Winnipeg Clinic is a wonderful piece of 1940s Americana. Originally built in 1942 as a two-storey limestone and glass-block building, it was extended in 1947 and finally once more in 1961. Fantastic.