Mary Street Dublin
W.H. Byrne & Son
17th C. – Liberty of Thomas Court and Donore Court House, Dublin
1931 – Former Jervis Hospital Nurses School, Mary Street, Dublin
Architect: W.H. Byrne & Son
Now containing shops and part of the Jervis Centre, this originally was part of the larger hospital complex, and in use as a training facility for nurses.