1914 – National Concert Hall, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin
The National Concert Hall is built on part of the Coburg Gardens (now Iveagh Gardens) in which the Dublin International Exhibition of 1865 was held. After the exhibitions, the building were converted to examination halls for the Royal University of Ireland.
After an architectural competition in 1912, it was then redeveloped by the architect Rudolph Maximilian Butler in an austere classical style whose composition reflects that of the Custom House. In the early 1980s, this was redeveloped to house the National Concert Hall. Parts of the building are still in use by University College Dublin.