1893 – Kent Railway Station, Cork
1943 – St. Augustine’s Catholic Church, Cork
Architect: Dominic O’Connor
Unusual church embedded into the streetscape following existing parapet and street lines. With its cut stone and Hiberno_Romanesque doorway, the church could be easily ignored as a piece of catholic institutional architecture, except for its unusual window layout. The church on the site was originally by George Pain, with this newer church constructed between 1937-1943.