1898 – City Hall, Kenora, Ontario

Architect: David Ewart


Built from 1897 onwards, and designed to be the town Post Office and Customs Post, this fine structure opened to the public in 1900. It has now been restored and is in use as a City Hall. Above its two main entrances may be see carved stone lettering indicating which function the offices within served.

Last Updated July 9th, 2024 at 6:02 pm