1774 – Former Hospital, Armagh, Co. Armagh

Architect: George Ensor


Built as the city hospital in 1774, and now an outreach campus for Queens University Belfast. Deceptively small, the ground falls away behind the main façade to allow for more floors on the rear wing. The left hand side of the main block contained the residence for the Surgeon, the remains of the door surround can still be seen.