1917 – No. 33 Henry Street, Dublin
Architect: Patrick J.F. Munden

Reconstructed after the destruction of Henry Street in the 1916 Easter Rising. Known as Cassidy’s Public House for many years, but now a retail outlet with a much changed street facade. Sadly the ornate pub front is no more – the oriel window on the first floor is also gone, replaced by a large picture window.
Share!
Cite This Article
APA Format:
Clerkin, Paul (2017, July 10). *1917 – No. 33 Henry Street, Dublin*. Archiseek.com. https://www.archiseek.com/1917-no-33-henry-street-dublin/ (Updated 2024, September 24)
MLA Format:
Clerkin, Paul. "1917 – No. 33 Henry Street, Dublin." *Archiseek.com*, 10 Jul. 2017, https://www.archiseek.com/1917-no-33-henry-street-dublin/. Updated 24 Sep. 2024.
Published July 10, 2017 | Last Updated September 24, 2024

