Beacon Private Hospital - CUH

Beacon Private Hospital - CUH

Postby Pug » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:40 am

The proposed private hospital on the grounds of CUH decision has been with Bord Pleanala for ages, Beacon guy was on the radio yesterday, apparently a decision is due on it today

Might kick start city council into fixing the traffic etc out there if Bord Pleanala lay on a condition that the infrastructure needs to be sorted first

Just saw in the main thread, a poster has said that planning was granted by ABP for it
Pug

Re: Beacon Private Hospital - CUH

Postby mickeydocs » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:58 pm

I thought the appetite for co-location would disappear with the property boom.
mickeydocs

Postby MrX » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:57 am

I really don't know where some of these groups are going to get financing at this stage. The Irish banks are highly unlikely to fund anything.
MrX

Postby davea » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:00 pm

The banks in Ireland currently have the highest levels of deposits in the history of the state, can't remember the exact figure but is somewhere around 64bn. The money is there and waiting, just depends on their risk analysis of each project. It's unlikely that all the proposed private hospitals will get loans but surely at least one will!
davea

Postby sandymiss » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:21 am

Thanks for your sharingThanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

taux credit auto - Taux crédit auto. Comparatif des
offres! Les meilleurs taux crédit auto sont sur le net !
sandymiss

Postby Pug » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:18 am

davea wrote:The banks in Ireland currently have the highest levels of deposits in the history of the state, can't remember the exact figure but is somewhere around 64bn. The money is there and waiting, just depends on their risk analysis of each project. It's unlikely that all the proposed private hospitals will get loans but surely at least one will!

doesnt work like that i'm afraid, thats just their assets which are currently being used to prop up all the existing loans they have out. Beacon might get funding alright but it wont be cheap i'd say
Pug

Postby johnglas » Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:57 pm

sandymiss: why don't you remove your grubby commercial crap off this site - have spivs no shame?
johnglas

Return to Ireland