Fachtna Ã“ Drisceoil
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:33 pm
Download the pdf in this search for pictures...
- Posts: 313
- Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:03 am
- Location: Dublin
Old Town Hall
Maybe the former city council meeting room (image 1 below) in the old town hall on Rutland Street still exists? This building is now vacant (Planned Opera Shopping Centre).
Old City Courthouse
Also nearby on Bridge Street is the old courthouse (image 2 below) which in turn became a school. There might be a slight possibility that one of the rooms there could be suitable for your purposes.
P.S. Could you drop a word with your RTE boss about the poor access to Irish produced programs for us ex-pats. See previous post.
- OldTownHall.jpg (65.74 KiB) Viewed 892 times
- OldCourtHouse.jpg (56.25 KiB) Viewed 892 times
- Old Master
- Posts: 1146
- Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:24 pm