waiting for a positive answer!!!!
thank u for all.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:12 pm
I would however recommend Google SketchUp. It can do most of what 3ds max does i.e. animation, modelling, rendering.... It's also free and very user friendly. There are tutorials on the website and a forum to help answer any queries you may have.
let your boss pay for 3ds max when the time comes
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:52 am
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:48 pm
I personally suggest you GoogleSketchUp very nice and great place to learn from startup you also find here Online tutorials and training classes.
I also learn many thinks from here and my last project is my personal website which is related to website design and development also has multimedia and 3D architectural Visualization section.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:43 am
I spent an hour a day working from a beginners guide to 3Ds max, and within a month, I knew enough to make some fairly convincing models.
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:21 pm
- Location: London (Orignally Dublin)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:37 am