Sewage Systems – Treatment of Pollution

Anything you would like to see on the website?

Sewage Systems – Treatment of Pollution

Postby CologneMike » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:17 pm

I must say I enjoy this forum. It is a great resource, especially with a healthy portion of “laissez-faire” prevailing as to what is written on these threads. It is also cool that very rarely anything is moderated here. Alas been the world-wide-web, every now and then the odd jerk (and their clones) come along and pollute some threads with nasty crap! So my way of flagging this crap, I thought I dedicate an appropriate thread to them.
CologneMike
Old Master

Re: Sewage Systems – Treatment of Pollution

Postby CologneMike » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:22 pm

Thread: Architectural heritage of Limerick

dc3 wrote: Just bought the new book on the architectural heritage of Limerick city and it is excellent, with many very interesting photos. Nice to see another one in this series emerging, it seem to have been a while since one was published. This is perhaps the best so far.

Our ecclesiastical friends on this site will find much to interest them.

One small quibble, it might be a good idea to try to date the photos. There are captions that could be misread.

Shanekeane replied: well reading that book sounds about as appealing as going through a photo album with pictures of dead children who were raped and murdered by big fat ugly paedophiles with bad teeth.

Shanekeane also replied: ...the fact that it doesn't have an architectural heritage because it was destroyed by cretins

Cretin according to the Oxford dictionary means a deformed and mentally undeveloped person. Scrapping the bottom of the barrel type of posting sucks!
CologneMike
Old Master

Re: Sewage Systems – Treatment of Pollution

Postby Paul Clerkin » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:27 pm

Consider the pollution treated.
Paul Clerkin
Old Master

Return to Suggestions & Announcements