Last one is Nos. 51-59 Adelaide Street
From the UAHS book "Central Belfast"
"1903, as linen warehouse for Fiddes Todd & Curry: Five Storey red brick warehouse with dramatic roofline of pedimented dormers and corner chimney stacks, with ground and first floors forming a giant podium. Built in two stages, the doorcase of nos.51-53 bearing the date 1903 and monogram "FC Ltd", the other section with a more elaborate doorcase in brick & Terracotta. Carriageway entrance with bluestone setts and cast iron corner bollards. One of the least altered linen warehouses surviving in this area."