new? introduce yourself

Anything you would like to see on the website?

new? introduce yourself

Postby Paul Clerkin » Tue Sep 25, 2001 6:50 pm

hi

i see that there are quite a lot of new registrations recently... so to break the ice, if you're new to the site, why not introduce yourself....
Paul Clerkin
Old Master

Postby Rita Ochoa » Tue Sep 25, 2001 8:35 pm

I understand you... but what are "profiles" ment for?
Rita Ochoa

Postby Paul Clerkin » Wed Sep 26, 2001 12:00 pm

The profiles are meant for giving a bit more information about yourself from an email address, to interests, to a webpage url.

I run another dicussion forum dedicated to wasting time at work, and I know how difficult it is to get people to start posting after they register. Sometimes forums seem cliquish, or people feel their views and opinions will be rubbished as soon as they voice them. Sometimes all it needs is for the user to post once to find their feed, so thats why I'm suggesting, if you're new to archforums.com, post a message here introducing yourself.....

I want to broaden the reach of archforums.com to encompass anything architectural thats happening in the world and not just Ireland.....
Paul Clerkin
Old Master

Postby jp » Tue Nov 26, 2002 4:39 pm

Originally posted by Paul Clerkin
Sometimes forums seem cliquish, or people feel their views and opinions will be rubbished as soon as they voice them.

Hi my name is JP Darby and it seems as if my posts are not reaching your server or is something more sinister happening....?
jp

Return to Suggestions & Announcements