Architect & Interior Designer

Anything you would like to see on the website?

Architect & Interior Designer

Postby Ahmed Raza » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:28 am

Interior Architect.

I am an Architect & Interior Designer located in Karachi-Pakistan. I have local & international Architectural & Interior designing exprience from United Arab Emirats last 3 years in 4* & 5* Hotel Leisure Projects.

I am offering my services to anyone who is need of architectural, interior architecture & design services. My experience is mostly in Residentail, Commercial, Resorts & Hotel Projects. I have been able to complete projects for many different clients i.e. residential, commercial & hotels.

My most recent undertaking was working with an International Design Studio company in which I work as a Design Architect and developed all respective drawings, details & construction package for Kenya-Africa, Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Cyprus Projects.

• Interior Design For INSTATELECOM Customer Service Office in Khandar-Afghanistan
• Exhibition Stall design for New Era Aluminum Industry in Expo Business Centre Karachi-Pakistan.
• Interior Design of 1000 sq. yard for Kala Kola Pvt. Ltd.
• Interior Design of 1300 sq. yard for bungalow.
• Interior Design of Fast food Restaurant in DHA Karachi-Pakistan
• Architectural & Interior Design of 500 sq. yard for bungalow in DHA-Karachi

Project Done in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kenya-Africa & Cyprus from 2004-2006
• Hyatt Regency Dubai-U.A.E (as a Site Engineer & Coordinator)
• Intercontinental Nairobi Kenya-Africa (as an Interior Design Technician)
• Grand Hyatt Indian Restaurant Dubai-U.A.E (as an Interior Design Technician)
• Cypriote Hotel in Cyprus (as an Interior Design Technician)
• Hotel Kings Gate in Abu Dhabi-U.A.E (as an Interior Design Technician)

Project Done in Karachi-Pakistan from 1996-2003
 Pakistan Islamic Complex Karachi-Pakistan (as a Designer)
 Air Guide Travel Agency (PVT.) LTD. Karachi-Pakistan (as a Designer)
 Victory Sport (Garment Factory) Pvt. Ltd Karachi-Pakistan (as an Interior Architect)
 Ladies beauty saloon GERMEN CONSULATE. (as an Interior Architect)
 Pakistan Insulation (Pvt.) Ltd. (as a Design Manager)
 National Bank of Pakistan. (as a Design Manager)
 UBL (PVT) Ltd of Pakistan. (as a Design Manager)
 ICI (PVT) Ltd. (as a Design Manager)
 Motel Interior designing for Dewan Abdullah (PVT.) Ltd. Karachi-Pakistan. (as a Design Manager)
 Interior designing, execution & supervision of 5 nos. of villas.

Although challenging I managed to design all the components and drawings needed to meet or exceed their deadlines.

We are technical sound to take on any task that is put in front of us. If you have a project that needs to meet a reasonable deadline I can help you achieve your goals in that timely manner. Our rate is $25 per hour and up depending on complexity and due date, however we will try to be flexible enough to fit within your budget requirements for each project.

Please take a look at my resume and some samples of my work in the projects area of this site. If you would like to see other examples please email me at arch.interiorconsultant@gmail.com When responding please tell me what type of industry you are in so that I can give examples of my work in a related field. I look forward to developing a valued business relationship with you and your associates.

Thank You & Regards

Design Architect Ahmed Raza

For The AIC

arch.interiorconsultant@gmail.com ahmedraza71@gmail.com arch.raza@hotmail.com

To see portfolio

Please visit http://aic.carbonmade.com / http://www.coroflot.com/aic
Ahmed Raza

Return to Suggestions & Announcements