uni's in canada

World architecture... what's happening generally....

uni's in canada

Postby terryrozz » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:49 pm

hello
i'm looking into studying architecture at canada.
i'd like to hear opinions about the university of carleton in ottawa, and maybe about the U of calgary in alberta also.

i'm looking for a school where i can learn to express new and a bit odd and crazy ideas, so if you think about one other than the two i've mentioned in canada, i'd be happy to hear about it.
tnx
terryrozz

Re: uni's in canada

Postby helloinsane » Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:28 am

Sounds like you might like Carleton so, but I don't know anyone who's been through the program in Calgary. Have you considered Waterloo or UofT?
helloinsane

Re: uni's in canada

Postby terryrozz » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:05 am

really? carleton is good for innovation?
please tell me about it, i have read an article discussing all 10 schools in canada, but its hard without a human response.

i have waterloo catalog here, but, like calgary, the prices are higher for international students there. carleton is the cheapest uni i have found, and if it is a good one, i see no reason why not put most of my efforts into getting excepted there.

so please tell me about carleton and about waterloo (i think toronto will be way higher in costs, at least for living) and about the architect programs they have there, refering to modernism and open mindness.
thank you
terryrozz

Return to World Architecture