the Eden Project

World architecture... what's happening generally....

the Eden Project

Postby Gail Delahunt » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:31 pm

Hey, i doin a essay on "the Eden Project" in St. Austell, Cornwall. i would really really appreciated to have your opinion or critical about it.
Gail Delahunt

Re: the Eden Project

Postby Bingo Bango » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:49 pm

cant wait to see this essay, if that sentence is anything to go by!

before getting info on the eden project, try researching how to use the english language correctly
Bingo Bango

Postby Gail Delahunt » Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:17 pm

Bingo Bango wrote:cant wait to see this essay, if that sentence is anything to go by!

before getting info on the eden project, try researching how to use the english language correctly

oh, ok.. very sorry.. i just researching on all the expect veiws about the eden project.. thanks for the advice and i will let you know how i get on.
Gail Delahunt

Postby objectsinspace » Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:01 pm

Why do people feel the need to insult or belittle people who post in this message board? Perhaps English isnt her first language? Did yer ma never tell you that if you got nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all? As your from Glasgow isnt "researching how to use the english language correctly" the pot calling the kettle black?
objectsinspace

Postby lexington » Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:35 pm

Gail Delahunt wrote:Hey, i doin a essay on "the Eden Project" in St. Austell, Cornwall. i would really really appreciated to have your opinion or critical about it.

Gail Delahunt - if it's info you want, have you checked out all the relevant information available online? i.e. The Eden Project website or this website here. Also, Nicholas Grimshaw & Partners (the project architects) have some interesting details on their website here. Check out the RIBA database at http://www.architecture.com and search 'Eden Project' for other slants on the project - some of which I understand are professional opinions on the scheme. ;)
lexington
Old Master

Postby Gail Delahunt » Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:00 pm

thank you very much lexington, it is very helpful :-)
Gail Delahunt

Return to World Architecture