James Gogarty

James Gogarty

Postby ctesiphon » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:52 am

Sad to note the passing last night of James Gogarty, a man without whom the last decade in this country would have had a very different complexion, not to mention the content of many of the threads on this forum.

R.I.P.
ctesiphon
Old Master

Re: James Gogarty

Postby PVC King » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:52 pm

He was quite the performer in the Lower Yard; one would never know the where the next assault was coming from or be directed at.

R.I.P.
PVC King

Postby Alek Smart » Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:59 pm

" Will we get a Receipt ?......................Will we Fuck !!
What a fantastic epitaph.
I hope Mr Gogarty gets his full pension due on the other side as unbeknown to himself he became the active catalyst for the greatest social change ever to come upon the natives.
His lasting legacy will be seen as forcing the realization upon the ordinary folks that they were being had left,right and centre by a bunch of self-centred aggrandising crooks....and yet even today I would wager that many of these same political mafiosi would still manage to organize a crowd to carry them shoulder-high whilst bellowing "Ye Boy Ye" to all and sundry...!!! :mad:
Alek Smart

Postby PVC King » Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:12 pm

James has been joined on the far side by another Flood tribunal personality

Liam Lawlor killed in Russian car crash

22 October 2005 15:11
The former Fianna Fáil TD, Liam Lawlor, has been killed in a car crash in Moscow.

A senior Government source confirmed this afternoon that Mr Lawlor was killed in a single-vehicle accident in the Russian capital, at 1am this morning.

It is thought his car may have hit a traffic bollard.

Advertisement

There was one other occupant in the car but there are no details of their condition.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2005/1022/russia.html
PVC King

Return to Ireland