UK Architectural Technologists in Canada

World architecture... what's happening generally....

UK Architectural Technologists in Canada

Postby Bond » Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:35 am


I'm emigrating to Canada in 2007, BUT my UK 4 year Architectural Technology degree isn't recognised in Canada (you have Architectual Technologists but at a differant level). I know I can re-qualify, but what work can I do in the meantime, ie:

1. can I work under another architect?
2. what limitations would apply?

I envisage being able to contribute design/CAD work that is then OK'd by a senior person, as in any team environment.

Many thanks

Andrew Bond
Scotland for info on my position
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:26 am

Return to World Architecture