masters programme at edinburgh

Anything you would like to see on the website?

masters programme at edinburgh

Postby cromakid » Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:19 pm

hi folks. i am an architect working in india aiming for a postgraduate course in the u.k. as of now i have received offers from both the edinburgh college of art (M. Arch. programme) and the University of Edinburgh (MSc AAD programme). i have been trying to find out more about both the programmes but apart from the info supplied on the univs' website and some correspondence with the respective college's admissions advisors, have met with little success. i also hear that the MSc AAD at the university of edinburgh is a new radical programme, just a few years old. .. could somebody pl tell help me out with information as to how this programme is faring and how it compares to the M.Arch. at eca and the ones say at the Bartlett and The university of Nottingham? :)
cromakid

Re: masters programme at edinburgh

Postby fergus » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:19 pm

I didn't know that the college of art ran masters programme but anyway.I went to their diploma exhibition last summer and to be honnest I wasn't impressed but I also attended the masters degree show in the university and was very impressed. A very high standard of work and all the students had come from great universities great jobs and great grades. I think some has done their undergrad thing in the bartlett and got firsts but still went there but there could be other reasons why they didn't stay in london as I heard the bartlett postgrad is ment to be great as well. I just prefere london to edinburgh!
fergus

Return to Suggestions & Announcements