One loving and only slightly demented cat...
we have been told we have to get rid of our sweet furry Bijou or be evicted...and it breaks my heart to have to give her away but I don't think we have any choice...
so if anybody loves cats and would like a cat who:
- has more personality than Eamon Dunphy
- is still a baby, well, is under a year anywho
- is fully house trained and her dumps smell of roses
- has lost his/her balls and so has slight identity crisis
- eats only dry food and hates those expensive pouches (really she won't eat them posh pouches - she thinks they are poo and tries to bury them)
- hates the rolling stones
- likes carrying slippers around in her mouth
- gets great amusement out of paper bags
- is very cuddly and purrs like an angel, though if you try to pet her tummy she can bite like the divil
- gets very excited over spilled milk