NAMA building locations

NAMA building locations

Postby jamesie » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:03 am

Hi,

I've started researching the locations of NAMA owned properties and sites within Dublin 1 and 2. Once I find out the locations of these sites and buildings, my hope is to map them out for the purpose of an academic paper.
I've been searching through newspapers etc to find out the locations of at least some of these but my progress is proving to be slow.
I've been in contact with NAMA and naturally they will not release any information about the location of said buildings.
I know there's an iPhone app the allows you to identify NAMA buildings and I've recently emailed its creater for information.
I was just wondering does anyone know who else I could contact about this or does anyone know some buildings or sites that are owned by NAMA?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)
jamesie

Re: NAMA building locations

Postby wearnicehats » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:32 pm

jamesie wrote:Hi,

I've started researching the locations of NAMA owned properties and sites within Dublin 1 and 2. Once I find out the locations of these sites and buildings, my hope is to map them out for the purpose of an academic paper.
I've been searching through newspapers etc to find out the locations of at least some of these but my progress is proving to be slow.
I've been in contact with NAMA and naturally they will not release any information about the location of said buildings.
I know there's an iPhone app the allows you to identify NAMA buildings and I've recently emailed its creater for information.
I was just wondering does anyone know who else I could contact about this or does anyone know some buildings or sites that are owned by NAMA?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

google

http://namawinelake.wordpress.com/the-tranches/

borrow an iphone and check it out
wearnicehats

Postby missarchi » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:49 am

missarchi
Old Master

Postby jdivision » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:32 am

Be aware of misreporting in some of the media.
jdivision

Return to Ireland