What kind of stuff does your course cover - have you the syllabus?
I would imagine that a wide-ranging review of both structures and construction is required but I could be wrong.
The problem is giving you the information in a manner that suits the examiner and the questions for your stage in the course.
Anyone you retain should be informed of your course content.
You should have both past exam papers and your years notes.
You should have a comment from your lecturer on your fail.
If you; -
- didn't attend the course lectures,
- didn't take notes or borrow some
- didn't prepare for the exam
- been on the piss all summer and
- intend to cram it all over a weekend
- good luck with that.