I know, this Forum is about architecture, not about jobinfos, but I didn't find any better adapted. Perhaps you know one and can give me a hint? Anyway, I hope here are some architects who can give me advice!
I am an architect from Germany and plan to work in Dublin for some time. My Questions:
- How is the situation on the market? Are there good jobs to find?
- Has anyone tips or hints to adresses of good architecture firms searching for people? Where can I find rankings in www?
- What is the best way to get jobs? eMails? tromp? agencies? unsolicited application?
- How much can a young architect earn (5 years experience in jobbing parallel to studies)
- What is the most common CAD-software used in ireland? I'm a specialist in Archicad. Where can I find a list of firmss using archicad?
I would be deeply grateful for any hints