Dublin Docklands Planning Information

Dublin Docklands Planning Information

Postby neiljung » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:58 pm

Hi,
Does anyone if the type of detail found on most council's planning websites (i.e. history of planning application, copies of all documentation submtted, mapping showing different planning plots etc. etc.) is available for the area controlled by the DDDA? The only thing I can find is this http://www.docklands.ie/planning_search.jsp, from the DDDA website but the detail is somwewhat lacking.

Any advice appreciated.
neiljung

Re: Dublin Docklands Planning Information

Postby ctesiphon » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:21 am

Have you asked the DDDA?

Section 25 applications just have to be in compliance with the provisions of the relevant masterplan in order to proceed, so there's also the possibility that this 'front loading' results in fewer documents being required at 'application' stage.

I'm speculating here- someone else might have more concrete info.

Is the DDDA covered by FoI provisions?
ctesiphon
Old Master

Re: Dublin Docklands Planning Information

Postby neiljung » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:37 pm

I went back and checked on the DCC site again and all the planning info on Docklands developments does seem to be hiding there allright. The problem is that the mapping software highlights all of the DDDA controlled are in blue and the seedpoints for individual sites are also in blue so you can't see them. All I could to is keep randomly clicking around untill I hit a seed point but even then I can't be sure have I got all the relevant points. I can't find any options to change any of the colours to stop them clashing.

So a slightly different question but does anyone know how to customise the DCC planning mapping software to see the individual sites in the docklands.

Phew....
neiljung

Return to Irish Planning Matters