Toronto & Architecture

World architecture... what's happening generally....

Toronto & Architecture

Postby artfanz » Tue May 09, 2006 6:11 pm

I was glad to see the recent Images Festival in Toronto included architecture in their events. One of the best parts IMHO was at the Goethe Institute. If you haven't seen the exhibit for Urban Deconstructions it is on until September. Two of the four architects involved in that project/exhibit were on hand for a panel discussion for the festival. It began with a viewing of Splitting - the Gordon Matta-Clarke film.

After the discussion there was a film night looking at how architecture of the future was viewed by past film makers - Lang, Korda, The Nazi Proganda, Futuro. It was excellent and I understand the Goethe organize other events like this.
artfanz

Re: Toronto & Architecture

Postby aanchal » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:13 pm

Hi,
This is Aanchal from India...i have completed my architecture from here itself... n now planning for masters from canada or us...but not being able to decide.....
i would like to seek guidence from you about the courses, and the colleges or universities in which i can apply, if its possible for you ...if you could just mail me the list of the colleges/universities...or let me know the various sources from where i can get the related information....
hope you will reply...so waiting for it...

thanks
aanchal
aanchal

Return to World Architecture