website

World architecture... what's happening generally....

website

Postby Archdezign » Wed Apr 24, 2002 10:43 am

just wondering if i could get feedback on my new domain?
www.archdezign.com
Archdezign

Postby MG » Wed Apr 24, 2002 2:19 pm

Its hardly rivetting information is it? Have you a cat? Every website needs a photgraph of a cat!

Thats a joke but you'll only know what I mean if you're online since around 96/97
MG

Postby Rita Ochoa » Wed Apr 24, 2002 2:32 pm

cat?...

Mr. Archdezign (well, that´s how you spell your name up there), your site is ok and your 3d images are quite imopressive. But, as an architecture student that I think you are, maybe you could improve all the graphic design. Surf a bit more on the web, visit european architectural practises web pages... maybe you get more inspiraded.

And, maybe is my problem, but I don´t like to personal web pages as yours... you can talk about yourself, show a lot more of your work, etc. but make it more professional.

Anyway, good work Image
Rita Ochoa

Postby nada » Wed Apr 24, 2002 4:49 pm

hi Archdezign, its good to see more student work on the web and read the explanation. I guess the feedback depends on what you want out of the site - I mean if you're going to use it as part of you c.v. for prospective employers the I'm with rita on the whole "personal" part of the web page - it may need to be a bit more condensed, fewer larger images, so that its quicker and easier to view.
nada

Postby reener » Wed Apr 24, 2002 9:25 pm

heuy archdezign, nice site, especially page 4 and your drawing on page 6 if you look at it from a distance. I'm a student too, and we also do stuff like that (so I can really appreciate a site like yours). I also do think your personal details need more info about you as you are now profesionally, maybe you could also include some future prospects.
but overall it's a pretty good view of what you've learned in those years, if that's the idea anyway.
good luck with it
reener

Return to World Architecture