A NYC Architectural Documentary

World architecture... what's happening generally....

A NYC Architectural Documentary

Postby Point of You » Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:14 pm

My brother and I have just begun researching for our next documentary. We are looking for people who are passionate about NYC Architecture. If you are interested in being interviewed and possibly filmed as we tour your favorite buildings in NYC, please respond.

Thank you,
Lori
FTPOY
Point of You

Re: A NYC Architectural Documentary

Postby Point of You » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:10 am

Things are going great with the research of this documentary. We realize that there have been many films and books and this subject, however, architecture is a main focus of the film, but the true focus is the passion that people feel for this subject. This is what separates us from others.

We now have on board a retired Architectural Professor from The Rhode Island School of design. He is presently working as an architectural designer and lives in NYC. He has traveled the world extensively and is most knowledgeable. He loves all architecture, but is particularly passionate about Bauhaus. This will be his main focus.

Are there any of you who would be interested in being interviewed and recorded for this film? All responses and inquires will be answered. We are not trying to sell anything, but if anyone things this is a scam, visit our website at: FromThePointOfYou.com.

Thank you and I hope to hear from some obsessed individuals. :)

Sincerely,
Lori
Point of You

Return to World Architecture