new web site for Ricardo Bofill Taller de Arquitectura

World architecture... what's happening generally....

new web site for Ricardo Bofill Taller de Arquitectura

Postby bofill » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:08 pm

Ricardo Bofill Taller de Arquitectura presents its new web site (http://www.bofill.com), virtual and interactive door to the world, which contains, newly reinterpreted the work of 40 years, with an international reputation in the field of urban design and architecture.

A multimedia art gallery showing images, animations and texts that illustrate the projects of urban design, architecture, landscaping, interior and product design, publications, etc.

With research and development projects, the avant-garde of the theories elaborated in the Taller are carried out in different parts of the world, applying multiple technologies, multiple languages, and multiple interpretations of the history, the place and the local culture.

"I am a nomad, I will always be a nomad, a traveller without port, strained to establish my reference points according to the journey. I was born in Barcelona, my father was Catalan, my mother was Venetian, that is, born at the crossroads of two cultures that confronted and melted throughout history". Ricardo Bofill, "Espaces d'une vie", 1989

Ricardo Bofill gathers an international and multidisciplinary group of architects, engineers, planners, landscaper, interior designers, sociologists, writers, musicians, movie makers and philosophers, working in "La Fábrica", old cement factory that was rehabilitated and transformed to accommodate our studio, the Taller de Arquitectura.

You can navigate the web by visualizing our work by project, by location, by chronology, or as a catalogue of images, amongst other options and contents.

Publications include reflections by Ricardo Bofill on urban planning and architecture, extracts of his books and articles, with the collaboration of members of the team or other architects.

Projects will be summed up to the latest news.
You are invited to browse in our new web site and send your comments.
http://www.bofill.com
bofill

Return to World Architecture