The second picture is of one of the underground stations. Note the use of the Architects sketch drawings to decorate the walls. The station was only partially finished with a proposed overhead development being constructed behind the wall.
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2001 12:00 am
- Location: Ireland
This is highly likely that Dublin will be getting one. The RPA have been giving hints that their Metro North and West will be a 'light metro' (ie a tram) and not a heavy rail metro that most people think of a metro like New York, Sydeny, Madrid for example.
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:02 pm
- Location: Cathair Bhaile Ãtha Cliath
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:35 pm
- Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina