looking for information

World architecture... what's happening generally....

looking for information

Postby tamas2005 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:44 pm

Hi, to anyone intersted! I'm a student from Romania, currently working on my final project. The theme is a zoo in my home town of Brasov, RO and i'm looking for any possible source of information about current trends in the design of zoological gardens/landscaping. So if anyone has a thought on that, is welcome to reply. I don't mind for jokes, but try to be as serious as possible. Thank you!
tamas2005

Re: looking for information

Postby k_tamaskar » Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:33 pm

hi!!!!!! is ur surname TAMASKAR by any chance???
k_tamaskar

Re: looking for information

Postby ashish1237 » Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:33 pm

Sub: “Student awareness program for 2004-2005” for students of class XIth & XIIth interested in field of Architecture Aptitude in Pre-Engineering Exams 2005.

Dear Sir/madam,
I on Behalf of the team of Improvement Career and Research Education Society would like to draw your kind attention to our “Student awareness program for 2004-2005”for 11th and 12th class students. This program aims at upgrading the student’s avenues in the field of creative arts. As we all know not all the students can stand at same platform, channeling out to Science or Maths streams. Many of them have potentials they themselves do not realize. Keeping this in view we have an online interactive session for the students, which answers to questions frequently asked by the students like: -

? What else can I do if I do not become an engineer or Doctor?
? How can I explore in the art based fields like Architecture?
? Which way do I prepare for getting admission into the field of Architecture?
? Which Institutes offer me Degree or Diploma in Architecture?
? Do I need any preparation and practice for Architecture Entrance Exam also?
? From where do we get Study Material for Architecture Entrance Exams?
There are many more questions, (not all of them can be listed) which we have been receiving from students mainly of class XI th and XII th. all over the country. Taking note of which we are glad to inform that they can now log onto our site “http://www.architectureaptitude.com” specially designed for those students who are interested in the most creative field Architecture.
We would kindly appreciate if you, on our behalf can take a step ahead to make the students aware of what they might not know yet.

Batch/Tutorials for Architecture Aptitude entrance 2005 commencing from 15th December 2004 second time at bhopal for those student who are preparing for AIEEE, IIT, MNR, MPPET, NID, SEPT AHEMDABAD, JJ College mumbai, SPA DELHI,MH-CET and state level engineering entrance exams in india Registration are open on our website.

Thanking you in anticipation and hope forward to other interested students.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours Truly
Ashish Bhargava
Improvement Career & Research
Education Society.
(Registered with M.P.State Government)
E-4/89, Arera Colony, Bhopal.
Tel: +91-755-5247768, +91-755-3124421
Email address : icr_architecture@rediffmail.com, icr_architecture@yahoo.co.in
ashish1237

Return to World Architecture