How to reach architects in the UK?

World architecture... what's happening generally....

How to reach architects in the UK?

Postby fred-pram » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:35 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a new customer which manufactures filtration systems, architectural and decoration surfaces with the help of famous architects. They would like to find the best way to reach architects in the UK. I have difficulty in finding relevant information. Do you mind helping me? I have a few questions to ask.

The products my customers are selling are quite expensive. This is why most of their contacts in Europe are architects and not directly contractors. Even if their clients are contractors, their products are mostly used because they have been prescribed by architects.

As a manufacturer, what is the best way to promote your construction products among architects in the UK?
In mainland Europe, our client is used to working with companies which visit the architects and present the products on their behalf. These companies report to my client if some architects are interested in their product or if they are working on interesting projects. Once they get this information, they can contact the companies and work out how my client’s products could be part of new architectural projects. Do you know such companies in the UK?

Are architects using the RIBA Product selector? As a manufacturer, is it possible to take part in the CPD seminars to get in touch with architects?

Thank you for your help.

Frederic
fred-pram

Re: How to reach architects in the UK?

Postby LOB » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:41 pm

LOB

Postby fred-pram » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:13 pm

Thank you for your reply.
What do you think about Contractor Network UK? Do you know that company?
http://www.contractor-network.co.uk
Do you know other companies such as IHS or Contractor Network UK?

Thank you for your help
fred-pram

Postby abraham.issac » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:55 am

According to me, Contractor network is good option. My cousin often deal with them. Their work and some constructions are good enough to show their fame in construction field in UK.

-----------------------------------------
castors
castors wheels
abraham.issac

Return to World Architecture