scrap the listed building system

World architecture... what's happening generally....

Postby aland » Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:04 am

Gonna be down your way soon FIN...Cashel Bay with the family.

Spot of huntin shootin an fishin. Have a good look at the architecture of Galway while I'm at it.
aland

Postby FIN » Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:09 am

nice one. don't know where that is though. cashel bay???? anyway. most of it is crap to be honest but the dublin road into galway is getting exciting. there are some other gems. i hope you enjoy yourself alan. it's a good town for some light refreshment.
FIN

Postby aland » Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:33 am

Cashel Bay, Connemara, Co. Galway " an area of outstanding beauty and untamed landscape"

Galway " good town for some light refreshment"

Can't wait, myself.
aland

Postby aland » Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:52 am

Had the weekend originally booked in for the RIBA Conference in Dublin. Saw the final programme and cost and thought fuck it ...........I've got better things to do with time in Ireland.
aland

Postby FIN » Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:10 am

nice one. untamed...ha,ha..lots of rocks and nothing else...still very beautiful. if u get the weather then it's fantastic.
the guiness is lovely when you go out that way. due to the fact that everyone drinks it so it doesn't have time to settle in the pipes. could drink that stuff all day.yum. anyway. if u have time go to the islands. i don't think it's too expensive. some beautiful scenery from inis mor. onto the ring fort, u could look straight down a cliff. absolutely beautiful. u can go from rassaveal. not too far from where ur staying.
u are going to be a bit out of the way. i hope u & the family have a brilliant time.
FIN

Previous

Return to World Architecture