Our office, Centaline (China) Professionals Limited (Centaline Design Studio) is currently looking for potential architectural students or architectural graduate students who may wish to obtain some experience in Asia and China in Architectural works. We are also looking at candidates who are willing to work short or long term.
Our firm is an Architectural team that is based in Hong Kong with offices in Beijing.
We are looking for students or graduates that are willing to gain some experience in these countries as preparation for thir future development in these countries. The nature of work that we do is mainly is acting as a foreign design consultant to local clients on architectural concept designs to design development. Travel to Beijing is required will expenses paid by our office.
At the end of the attachment period with us, these students or graduate architects will be able to obtain the following experience:
1. Role of a foreign consultant practicing in Beijing and Hong Kong as an Architect.
2. Understanding the different markets in China, HK and Australia in architectural planning.
3. Experience in Planning, design and coordination of design works from conceptual to design development in architectural works in HK and China.
4. Gain experience in managing client -architect relationships.
Our office will be pay for all their expenses in travel and accommodation including their allowance or salaries.
Interested candidates please contact me directly at my local contact or send me your current portfolio of works ( via email ), your current CV with photo. We are also accepting students who wish to work during the term holidays too.
(head of department - architecture)
Office (HK) (852) 25011633,
Fax (HK) (852) 31137247
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:29 am
- Location: Hong Kong