Further studies in Architecture

World architecture... what's happening generally....

Further studies in Architecture

Postby LALITBATRA » Wed Feb 26, 2003 2:30 pm

Basically I did Diploma in Architecture in 1999 and got a good academics background by passing my diploma in First division, scored 72% marks with distinction and since then I am working in an Architectural firm as an Assistant Architect. I have worked on many commercial, industrial and residencial projects. I also have a healthy experience in Project Management. But career wise I am still not satisfied and want to pursue higher studies from Abroad.
I want to know that whether my qualification and work experience help me in getting waivers in terms of duration and fees.
Lalit Batra
LALITBATRA

Postby oconnor2 » Thu Feb 27, 2003 2:30 pm

I also qualified as a technician in 1999, i worked in dublin for a year before going to england to study architcture.

I was able to skip the first year and it took me 2 years full time to get my part1 degree.

The other option is to study part time in the Uk-london or glasgow i know offer courses. These essentially take one day and one night a week and you work in an office the rest of the week. It will take you 2 years part-time to get your degree and 3 years part-time for your diploma after that!
oconnor2

Return to World Architecture