It frustrates me to see designs in rural Ireland being so bad and destroying our landscape, every day of every week couples are being refused planning permission up and down the country because their house design is not in keeping within its site and surroundings etc.... being stopped by planners in every direction and then they let designs like this be built on top of a hill??
What part does this house meet the critera of Offaly's rural design guidelines: http://www.offaly.ie/eng/Services/Planning/Rural_Design_Guidelines/Rural_Design_Guidelines.pdf.
in my opinion this is just wrong... i like to know yours
- DSC00343.jpg (43.58 KiB) Viewed 286 times
- DSC00344.jpg (34.06 KiB) Viewed 285 times
- DSC00347.jpg (34.66 KiB) Viewed 285 times
- DSC00341.jpg (34.78 KiB) Viewed 290 times
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:35 am