How do you construct a Floating Restaurant?

How do you construct a Floating Restaurant?

Postby sparm » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:06 am

Hi

I want to build a floating restaurant in open sea. And I have searched a lot for information
about this kind of projects.Project like this are not like river area projects,it is rough and deep like 200m.when we want do this kind floating restaurant in open sea, weather is also a problem.So any ideas.or any existing projects like this.

thanks
sparm

Re: How do you construct a Floating Restaurant?

Postby henno » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:23 am

sparm wrote:Hi

I want to build a floating restaurant in open sea. And I have searched a lot for information
about this kind of projects.Project like this are not like river area projects,it is rough and deep like 200m.when we want do this kind floating restaurant in open sea, weather is also a problem.So any ideas.or any existing projects like this.

thanks

reminds me of the story of Pink Floyd trying to create an album of music using just house hold objects.... they abandoned it half way through as they found themselves using materials such as elastic bands and trying to make it sound like a bass guitar.... they decided it was folly when they could just use a base guitar from the start....

similarly, why try to design a structure to act like a boat, when you can use a boat to begin with.....
henno

Return to Ireland