recentralisation not decentralisation

Postby FIN » Tue Dec 16, 2003 3:52 pm

knock is a large waste. it was the us military that part funded it as well ithink i heard sometime. perhaps there maybe a starting point for a study.
FIN

Postby PVC King » Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:06 pm

The studys have been done for similar projects at even more peripheral locations in Asia.

The studys were followed by actual developments that have were highly successful
but I believe our unique ability not to get anything involving airports right (other than cheap fags) would doom it to failure.

Not eliminating the potential for a conspiracy theory it was Horan the bishop who got Irish-Americans to send cheques for $50-100 a time to pay for Knock, the first flight went to guess where?
PVC King

Postby FIN » Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:36 pm

Originally posted by Diaspora

I believe our unique ability not to get anything involving airports right (other than cheap fags) would doom it to failure.

?

absolutely
FIN

Postby PVC King » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:45 pm

Doubts raised over decentralisation plans

http://www.rte.ie/news/2004/0115/decentralisation.html

The association representing thousands of the country's top civil servants has warned there are serious doubts over the Government's decentralisation plans.

General Secretary of the Association of Higher and Public Civil Servants Séan O'Riordain has told RTÉ News the indications are that there would only be a 15% take-up of the proposed scheme of decentralisation of Government departments.

Following a special meeting of its executive and consultative committee this evening, the organisation also warned that if the Government were to go ahead with the plan, it could have serious implications for the working of the civil service itself.

http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=FT.com/StoryFT/FullStory&c=StoryFT&cid=1073281033991&p=1012571727102
PVC King

Previous

Return to Ireland