1. a marked increase in inquiries?
2. an increase in number of contracts won?
3. a step-up in scale of projects?
4. an increase in the fees commanded?
5. or any other demonstrable benefits from winning awards?
Are there awards which are more valuable in those terms than others?
Specific examples can be e-mailed (in confidence if you wish) to me on email@example.com
- MK O Flanagan
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2003 2:02 pm
- Location: Dublin
EL ARCHITINO would like to inform you that awards do indeed pay. EL ARCHITINO's storey is one of rags to riches.
as a young boy EL ARCHITINO lived in a meagre residence on sorrento terrace. after winning a scholarship to study at the sorbonne in paris EL ARCHITINO used the money to bribe a jury for the stirling prize.
upon winning this prestigeous accolade EL ARCHITINO was given even more money. with this he purchased a solid gold suit which he used to create an enigmatic presence at society events within architectural circles. also, he immediately had all those who chose to disagree with his architectural ideas, "dissapear".
EL ARCHITINO's designs were no longer criticised as people feared for their lives. EL ARCHITINO won every competition he entered and became fabulously wealthy with offices and residences accross the world.
so in conclusion: awards do pay if you are shreud about how you use the proceeds as displayed by EL ARCHITINO below
- elarchitinoout.jpg (66.07 KiB) Viewed 296 times
- el architino
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:46 pm
- Location: omnipresent