I am trying to gather impressions of how valuable awards are in the field of architecture. Do people who have won or been shortlisted have experience of:
1. a marked increase in inquiries?
2. an increase in number of contracts won?
3. a step-up in scale of projects?
4. an increase in the fees commanded?
5. or any other demonstrable benefits from winning awards?
Are there awards which are more valuable in those terms than others?
Specific examples can be e-mailed (in confidence if you wish) to me on firstname.lastname@example.org