Don't know if you noticed this Paul. . .

Don't know if you noticed this Paul. . .

Postby garethace » Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:37 pm

but this great article. . .

has ****** vanished! *%$£"

The actual link here:

http://www.ireland.com/property/top/2003/0313/top6.htm

No longer exists, I even registered in the property thing, but no use. Perhaps you could host this lovely Architectural resource writing piece on Archeire Paul, if Cathal would be favourable about that?

Brian O' Hanlon.

P.S. I have a word document, but it was a good online resource, which i did circulate to a lot of other Architects. I was talking to a young guy today, and found the web page no longer exists at all. Perhaps, something you could get to the bottom of Paul? I wonder is Frank behind this? :-)

yours sincerely.
garethace

Postby Paul Clerkin » Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:47 pm

The Irish Times keeps rearranging stuff and changing URLs... especially anything in the property pages... nothing to do with Frank... more the useless webdev team....

As I say "Due to circumstances beyound our control, the original story which was a working link at the time of publication may be no longer available on the newspaper site. In that case, the dates and headline of the story will allow you to research the original through your local library. In addition, some newspaper sites may require registration, either at a cost or free."

The article is nothing to do with Cathal as it would be copyright of The Irish Times therefore we cannot republish it.
Paul Clerkin
Old Master

Postby garethace » Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:04 pm

One word, *****! :-)

I think that Frank should have something to do with it though, for all the bullshitting he does on chat shows, a fabulous article such as that one by Prof. Cathal O'Neill is an invaluble resource to this country's young Architects. Frank would want to really get his ass into shape as regards 21c techniques of information travel and provision.

That goes for a lot more too though. I am really pissed with that one now you know. Are you listening Frank?

Brian O' Hanlon.
garethace

Postby garethace » Wed Sep 24, 2003 6:02 pm

Just thought i might pass on this old link to you Paul. It is a rather interesting essay about the power of persuasion and web site design etc.

Enjoy!

Brian O' Hanlon.
garethace

Return to Ireland