1878 – Bank of Ireland, 13 North Wall Quay, Dublin
“A new branch of the Bank of Ireland was opened this day at No. 13 North Wall-quay. It has been erected from the designs of the architect to the hank, Mr. S. Symes, of Dominick-street. It consists of three storeys; the material of the entire frontage is of Ballynocken granite, and presents a substantial appearance. The upper floors are arranged as residence for the manager, and are well laid out. The office is fitted with counters of Domingo mahogany, and the floor is tiled in a neat and sombre pattern. Mr. J. Cormack, of Talbot-street, was the contractor, and from a personal inspection we can say that he has carried out the contract with credit.” The Irish Builder, May 1 1878. Demolished.