1896 – Nos. 29 -31 Donegall Street, Belfast
Still largely intact with the exception of the ground floor shop facade and original glazing. “A description of these premises appeared in our issue of 15th Nov. last. The works have been pushed forward with much energy, and will be completed by the first of March. The gas fittings and internal plumbing are in the hands of Mr. John Dowling, of Upper Queen-street, and the electric lighting by Messrs. Cooney and Swan, of Skipper street. The general contractors are Messrs. Rodgers and Black. All the works are being executed to the satisfaction of the architect, Mr. William Batt, of Royal Avenue, Belfast.” The Irish Builder, February 16 1896.